2023 Undergraduate Tuition Fee
Miscellaneous FeesMiscellaneous Fees (Paying once while attending: 1st semester in the 1st year)
Co-Op Investment (Yonsei Co-Op)
- Amount: 5,000 won
- Co-Op members’ investments are used for the purchase and supply of goods necessary for the life of university members and for projects to promote the members’ welfare.
- Contact: +82-2-2123-4038
Student Council Fee (General Student Council)
- Amount: 10,000 won
- The student council’s autonomous activity expenses support various student activities and improve student welfare.
- Contact: +82-2-2123-3641
The Yonsei Subscription Fee (The Yonsei Editorial Board)
- Amount: 1,700 won
- The subscription fee for a quarterly publication the Yonsei, produced by students of the Yonsei Editorial Board.
The Yonsei Chunchu Subscription Fee (The Yonsei Chunchu)
- Amount: 6,700 won
- The subscription fee for the Yonsei Chunchu, the first university student newspaper in Korea. It is published by student reporters every Monday during semesters.
- Contact: +82-2-2123-3372
Broadcasting Fee (Yonsei Educational Broadcasting Station (YBS))
- Amount: 2,000 won
- The listening fee for the YBS, which provides various programs such as in-university news and current affairs reports for the Yonsei community members.
- Contact: +82-2-2123-3355
Health Fee (Health Service Center)
- Amount: 7,600 won
- The fee for using the Health Service Center, which is operated to manage and improve students’ health and provide medical treatment, health examination, vaccination, health counseling, education, etc.
- Contact: +82-2-2123-3346
Health Mutual-aid Membership Fee (Student Health Mutual-aid Association)
- Amount: 25,000 won
- As you join the Student Health Mutual-aid Association, you may get refunds of NHS-processed medical expenses in Korea and a partial reduction in the Health Service Center use fees.
- Contact: +82-2-2123-3350
Graduation Yearbook Fee (Student Affairs & Services Team)
- Amount: 56,000 won
- The cost of purchasing the graduation yearbook that students would pay only once in their 7th semester while attending undergraduate school. Students in the 5-year architecture course pay once in their 9th semester. Students may decide the timing of the photo shoot according to their graduation.
- Contact: +82-2-2123-5121
College Alumni Association Fee (Each College)
- Amount: 20,000 won
- The membership fee for each college’s alumni association is used to support junior students.
- Contact: each college’s administration office
Alumni Association Admission Fee (General Alumni Association)
- Amount: 20,000 won
- The admission fee for the General Alumni Association, which supports various university projects and alumni events and helps junior students by establishing scholarship foundations.
- Contact: +82-2-2123-4750